Please support Latimer students and teachers by making a tax-deductible donation to the Latimer Home & School Club! Our goal this year is to raise $30,000 through two major fundraisers: the annual Latimer HSC Fund Drive and the Latimer Walk-a-Thon, tentatively scheduled for spring. Monies raised will pay for:
- Supplies for every classroom
- Field trips, assemblies & 5th grade science camp
- Enrichment activities (e.g. art, garden & outdoor classroom, yearbook)
- Playground equipment & library materials
- 5th & 8th grade promotion/celebration
Our Fund Drive goal is to raise $15,000 between September 10-October 1.
Donations can be made online at latimerhsc.wufoo.com/forms/2021-latimer-hsc-fund-drive or delivered to the Latimer Office.
Does your employer offer COMPANY MATCHING? Donate to “Latimer Home & School Club” directly through your employer (e.g. Benevity portal) or give to Latimer HSC, request a receipt, then apply for matching funds. Check with your HR department for details.
Questions? Contact Amy Cody, Latimer HSC Fund Drive Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your support!