K-2nd Grade Parent Education Series on Kimochis
Latimer School Would Like to Invite You...
to a Parent Education Series on Kimochis and how to use this social emotional curriculum at home!
What: Kimochis are communication tools used at Latimer that help students develop their emotional vocabulary, regulation skills, attitudes and knowledge they need to help them recognize and manage their emotions and problem solve. Kimochis help students learn to demonstrate caring for others, establish positive relationships, make responsible decisions and handle challenging situations constructively.
We will explore the:
- Kimochis Characters
- Kimochis Feelings
- Learn the Kimochis Keys to Communication.
Who: This workshop is geared for parents of Kinder, 1st & 2nd grade students.
When: From 2:00-2:45pm on February 13, March 26 and April 23
Where: Room 2 at Latimer School
- If you sign up, please plan to attend all three trainings.
- Babysitting will be provided for kindergarten students and their younger, potty trained, siblings.
- Spanish translation provided if Spanish speakers are in attendance.
- Space is limited to 25 parents!
Please sign up via this link: Kimochis Parent Series Sign Up. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know if you are one of the first 25 to sign up!